(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with DF&GM online
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters, any other information that you choose to send to us.
(3) Using your personal information
- Administer the website
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- Enable your use of the services available on the website
- Send you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- Send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this by email or similar technology, and you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications, provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
- Keep the website secure and prevent fraud
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website, including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
(5) Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected infrastructure). All electronic transactions entered into via the website will be protected by encryption technology. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
(6) Policy amendments
(7) Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
(8) Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information, which we hold, about you needs to be corrected or updated.